Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Stainless Steel 410 Wire, where the level of carbon in it is deliberately increased to obtain high strength and hardness. The austenitic microstructure of Stainless Steel 410 Wire provides high toughness, from elevated temperatures to far below freezing, making these steels particularly suited to cryogenic applications. The many unique values provided by Stainless Steel 410 Coil Wire make it a powerful candidate in materials selection. Engineers, specifies and designers often underestimate or overlook these values provided by Stainless Steel 410 Wire because of what is viewed as the higher initial cost of stainless steel.
However, over the total life of a project, Stainless Steel 410 Wire is often the best value option. Lower alloyed grades resist corrosion in atmospheric and pure water environments in Stainless Steel 410 Wire, while high – alloyed grades can resist corrosion in most acids, alkaline solutions, and chlorine bearing environments, properties which are utilized in process plants.
The easy cleaning ability of 410 Stainless Steel Wire makes it the first choice for strict hygiene conditions, such as hospitals, kitchens, abattoirs and other food processing plants. The work – hardening property of 410 Stainless Steel Wire, that results in a significant strengthening of the material from cold – working alone, and the high strength allow reduced material thickness over conventional grades, therefore cost savings.
SS 410 Wire Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A580 ASME SA580 / ASTM A313 ASME SA313|
|Length||:||MAX 12000 mm|
|Diameter||:||5.5 mm To 400 mm|
|Specialize||:||Wire, Coil Wire|
410 Stainless Steel Wire Chemical Composition
Stainless Steel 410 Wire Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
Equivalent Grades for 410 Stainless Steel Wire
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euro norm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
SS 410 Wire Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
410 Steel Wire Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 410 Wire
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Stainless Steel 410 Wire, where the level of carbon in it is deliberately increased to obtain high strength and hardness.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock