Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of SMO 254 Wire, where the allowable design values are about 50 % higher than those for standard austenitic steels. Due to high levels of chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen, our SMO 254 Wire is especially suited for high chloride environments such as brackish water, seawater, pulp mill bleach plants, and other high – chloride process streams. This means that the possibility of designing thinner walls in this SMO 254 Wire can save costs in material, transport and maintenance.
The assemblies were tested under laboratory conditions to observe the fatigue endurance of our SMO 254 Coil Wire, when installed at various levels of applied alternating bending stress of the tube. This method applies a completely reversed bending stress on the fitting connection of this SMO 254 Electrode while pressurized with hydraulic oil at the tubing working pressure. The test samples of our SMO 254 Wire were flexed until either the fitting leaked, the tube fractured, or at least 10 million cycles were achieved, whichever occurred first.
The strain level calculates to an alternating stress for this Alloy 254 Wire, where Rotary flexure testing procedures have been derived. Our Alloy 254 also reports that measured field data for piping systems suggest that if the system lasts beyond 10 million cycles, it will have infinite life.
SMO 254 Wire Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A580 ASME SA580 / ASTM A313 ASME SA313|
|Length||:||MAX 12000 mm|
|Diameter||:||5.5 To 400 mm|
|Specialize||:||Wire, Filler Wire, Coil Wire, Electrode, Welding Electrode, Welding Wire|
254 SMO Wire Chemical Composition
SMO 254 Filler Wire Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8 g/cm3||1320-1390 ℃||650||300||35 %|
Equivalent Grades for 254 SMO Wire
|SMO 254||1.4547||S31254||2378||–||–||Z1 CNDU 20.18.06Az||X1CrNiMoCuN20-18-7|
SMO 254 Wire Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
254 SMO Wire Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
SMO 254 Wire
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of SMO 254 Wire, where the allowable design values are about 50 % higher than those for standard austenitic steels.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock