Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Incoloy 330 Wire to the clients, which is a patented alloy designed specifically for the heat treat industry. This Incoloy 330 Wire is an austenitic nickel – iron – chromium alloy developed to provide excellent resistance to carburizing and oxidizing atmospheres at elevated temperatures. Our SS 330 Wire combines excellent resistance to carburization and oxidation at temperatures up to 2200 Degree F (1200 Degree C) with high strength. Many factors go into the selection of this Ra 330 Coil Wire, including availability, versatility to function and resistance to a range of oxidizing and reducing atmospheres common in heat treating.
Our Incoloy 330 Wire is a unique combination of various different metal which combine to form one sturdy alloy out of which sheets are manufactured. The excellent weldability of this SS 330 Electrode and its ability is to be joined very successfully to other alloys by means of different compositions. The high nickel and chromium of our Ra 330 Welding Electrode provide good resistance to oxidation and carburization.
We can also appoint official certified Inspection Agencies upon request of our clients so that they can witness the material reports, dimensions and quality conformity of our Alloy 330 Wire. For small requirements we can dispatch this Alloy 330 Electrode immediately against the purchase order.
Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire | Incoloy 330 Wire
Incoloy 330/SS330/Ra330 Wire Specifications
|Dimensions||:||ANSI/AWCI – 01 -1992 and ASTM E 2016-11 and RRW 360|
|Length||:||100 mm TO 6000 mm|
|Diameter||:||10 mm To 100 mm|
|Specialize||:||Filler Wire, Coil Wire|
330/SS330/Ra330 Incoloy Wire Chemical Composition
|Incoloy 330||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.75-1.50||1.00 max||0.03 max||17.0-20.0||balance||34.0-37.0||0.025||0.05 max|
Equivalent Grades for 330/SS330/Ra330 Incoloy Wire
Incoloy 330/SS330/Ra330 Wire Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
330/SS330/Ra330 Incoloy Wire Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Incoloy 330 Wire
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of High Quality Incoloy 330 Wire to the clients, which is a patented alloy designed specifically for the heat treat industry.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock