Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known trading house and supplier of Brass Pipe Fittings, which has a high ductile – to – brittle impact transition temperature. Therefore, successful forming and bending of our Brass Compression Pipe Fittings is aided by low forming speeds, edge preparation and preheating to 250 Degree F – 400 Degree F.
Annealing of these Brass Compression Fittings, when necessary, have to be performed at 1550 Degree F – 1650 Degree F followed by rapid cool. Welding of our Brass Ferrule Pipe Fittings may be accomplished by conventional methods, where pre – heating and post – heating to 300 Degree F – 600 Degree F is helpful. Austenitic weld fillers, such as these Brass Double Ferrule Pipe Fittings are generally suggested to maximize weld deposit ductility.
Brass Pipe Fittings | Brass Pipe Fittings | Brass Pipe Fittings | Brass Pipe Fittings | Brass Pipe Fittings
Our Brass Accessories is a Ferritic stainless steel formulated for primary forming into wrought products. This Brass Compression Pipe Fittings is well established, which is typically furnished in the annealed (O) condition. Our Brass Compression Fittings has a moderately high PREN relative to other wrought Ferritic stainless steels in the database.
The lean 11 % nickel content of these Brass Ferrule Pipe Fittings is a key contributor to being cost effective and stable. The dry sliding wear behavior of Brass Double Ferrule Pipe Fittings has been investigated in order to highlight the mechanisms responsible for the poor wear resistance under different applied normal load, sliding speed, and sliding distance conditions.
Carpenter Pipe Fittings / Accessories Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM B62 ASME SB 62|
|Size||:||1/8” to 2” and 2mm to 32mm tube diameter|
|Working Pressure||:||up to 6,000psi|
|Dimensions||:||DIN, ASTM, ASME, BS and all International Standards|
Brass Pipe Fittings / Accessories Chemical Composition
Brass Pipe Fittings / Accessories Physical Properties
|Melting Point -Liquidus||1650 F|
|Melting Point -Solidus||1630 F|
|Density||0.307 lb/in3at 68 F|
|Electrical Resistivity||39.90 ohms – cmil/ft @ 68 F|
|Electrical Conductivity||26 %IACS @ 68 F|
|Thermal Conductivity||67 Btu · ft/(hr · ft2·oF)at 68F|
|Modulas of Elasticity in Tension||14000 ksi|
Brass Pipe Fittings / Accessories Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Carpenter Pipe Fittings / Accessories Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Brass Pipe Fittings
Sachiya Steel International is one of the well-known trading house and supplier of Brass Pipe Fittings, which has a high ductile – to – brittle impact transition temperature.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock