Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of high quality Stainless Steel 310 Wire, which is a well – ordered arrangement of atoms that can best be pictured as spheres touching one another. Omitting very extreme cases, Stainless Steel 310 Wires in its solid state is, like all other metals, polycrystalline — that is, it consists of many crystals that join one another on their boundaries. Stainless Steel 310S Wires are ordered in planes, called lattices, which penetrate one another in specific ways. For Stainless Steel 310 Wire, the lattice arrangement can best be visualized by a unit cube with eight iron atoms at its corners.
Important for the uniqueness of steel is the allotropy of iron — that is, its existence in two crystalline forms. In the body – centered cubic (bcc) arrangement, there is an additional iron atom in Stainless Steel 310S Wire. This means that there is more space in the fcc than in the bcc structure to keep foreign (i.e., alloying) atoms of Stainless Steel 310 Coil Wires in solid solution.
Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire | Stainless Steel 310 Wire
Stainless Steel 310S Wires is significant that the sides of the face-centred cube, or the distances between neighboring lattices in the fcc arrangement, are about 25 percent larger than in the bcc arrangement. We supply our customers with the highest level of SS 310 Wires.
SS 310/310S Wire Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A580 ASME SA580 / ASTM A313 ASME SA313|
|Diameter||:||5.5 To 400 mm|
|Specialize||:||Wire, Coil Wire|
310/310S Stainless Steel Wire Chemical Composition
Stainless Steel 310/310S Wire Mechanical Properties
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
Equivalent Grades for 310/310S Stainless Steel Wire
|Grade||UNS No||Old British||Euronorm||Swedish SS||Japanese JIS|
SS 310/310S Wire Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
310/310S Steel Wire Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Stainless Steel 310 Wire
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of high quality Stainless Steel 310 Wire, which is a well – ordered arrangement of atoms that can best be pictured as spheres touching one another.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock