Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F22 Flanges, where there is certainly minimal use with hydrochloric acids. Alloy Steel F22 Slip On Flanges performs much better than other austenitic stainless steel steels because of the much higher alloying of nickel as well as molybdenum. Thus, cheaper raw materials in Alloy Steel F22 Threaded Flanges, such as high – carbon ferrochromium, may be used in the initial melting operation. Alloy Steel F22 Weld Neck Flanges typically contains 11.5 percent to 18 percent of chromium and up to 1.2 percent carbon with nickel sometimes added.
Alloy Steel F22 Socket Weld Flanges are harden able by heat treatment, have modest corrosion resistance, and are employed in cutlery, surgical instruments, wrenches, and turbines. Alloy Steel F22 Blind Flanges is an alloy that displays high resistance to corrosion, particularly against acidic environments. Additions of copper and carbon give Alloy Steel F22 Lap Joint Flanges distinct characteristics, with the copper serving as a strengthening agent against corrosive acids.
Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges | Alloy Steel F22 Flanges
The small amount of carbon in its compositions gives Alloy Steel F22 Ring Joint Type Flanges increased weldability and cleanliness against continual wear and tear. The combination of chromium, nickel, molybdenum and copper in its makeup serve to give Alloy Steel F22 Spectacle Blind Flanges exceptional resistance against sulphuric acid. Alloy Steel F22 Spacer Flanges is developed to prevent corrosion where such acids are utilized or applied.
Alloy Steel F22 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
Alloy Steel F22 Pipe Flanges Chemical Composition
|Alloy Steel F22||0.50.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
Alloy Steel F22 Plate Flanges Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
Alloy Steel F22 Flanges Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel F22 Pipe Flanges Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F22 Flanges
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F22 Flanges, where there is certainly minimal use with hydrochloric acids.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock