Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F12 Flanges, where its maximum service temperature is at 450 Degree C. This distortion – free (non – warping) characteristic of Alloy Steel F12 Slip On Flanges is a significant advantage over many other high – strength steels. However, there is restricted use of Alloy Steel F12 Threaded Flanges with hydrochloric acids. Alloy Steel F12 Blind Flanges also possesses a great resistance to pitting in chloride solutions, a great resistance to crevice and stress corrosion cracking. There is absolutely no risk of inter – crystalline corrosion on cooling or welding in Alloy Steel F12 Socket Weld Flanges due to the low carbon content.
These continuous – annealing furnaces in Alloy Steel F12 Weld Neck Flanges are usually heated by gas – fired radiation tubes in order to separate combustion gases from the inert atmosphere surrounding the strip. Scale consists of thin layers of iron oxide crystals in Alloy Steel F12 Lap Joint Flanges, of which the chemical compositions, structures, and densities vary according to the temperature, oxidizing conditions, and steel properties that are present during their formation.
Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges | Alloy Steel F12 Flanges
Alloy Steel F12 Ring Joint Type Flanges also provides an excellent protection to pitting in chloride solutions, an excellent resistance to both crevice and then stress corrosion cracking. Therefore, Alloy Steel F12 Spectacle Blind Flanges is classified as a super alloy / high performance alloy.
Alloy Steel F12 Pipe Flanges Specifications
|Specifications||:||ASTM A182 / ASME SA182|
|Size||:||1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)|
||:||ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.|
|Class / Pressure||:||150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.|
|Standard||:||ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.|
Alloy Steel F12 Pipe Flanges Chemical Composition
|Alloy Steel F12||0.15 max||0.3-0.6||0.5||0.03||0.03||4-6||0.44-0.65|
Alloy Steel F12 Plate Flanges Mechanical Properties
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
Alloy Steel F12 Flanges Application Industries
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
- Chemical Equipment
- Sea Water Equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Alloy Steel F12 Pipe Flanges Test Certificates
We at Sachiya Steel International provide Manufacturer TC (Test Certificate) in accordance to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. We also provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 and additional requirement like. NACE MR 01075. FERRIT CONTENT as per norms if requested by clients.
• EN 10204/3.1B,
• Raw Materials Certificate
• 100% Radiography Test Report
• Third Party Inspection Report, etc.
We at Sachiya Steel International ensure that all our materials go through strict quality tests before dispatching them to our clients.
• Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile of Area
• Hardness Test
• Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
• Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
• Flattening Test
• Micro and Macro Test
• Pitting Resistance Test
• Flaring Test
• Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test
• Commercial Invoice which includes HS Code
• Packing List including net weight and gross weight, number of boxes, Marks and Numbers
• Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
• Fumigation Certificates
• Raw Material Test Reports
• Material Traceability Records
• Quality Assurance Plan (QAP)
• Heat Treatment Charts
• Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
• Material Test Certificates (MTC) as per EN 10204 3.1 and EN 10204 3.2
• Guarantee Letter
• NABL approved Laboratory Test Reports
• Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record, WPS/PQR
• Form A for the purposes of the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)
Alloy Steel F12 Flanges
Sachiya Steel International is one of the Leading Manufacturer And Exporter of Alloy Steel F12 Flanges, where its maximum service temperature is at 450 Degree C.
Product Brand: Sachiya Steel International
Product In-Stock: InStock